Are your ready to become part of one of the fastest growing industries in Canada?
Staging is the skill of home presentation to better showcase the features, functions and feel of a home, refresh and update the home’s spaces in preparation for selling.
ReDesign is the art of home presentation for enhanced everyday living, using existing furnishings, artwork and accessories.
This 5 day, 35 hour professional STARS! … Staging Trends And ReDesign Specialist Certification Program is devoted to educating the participant on the art, principles, and business of home staging and redesign. Our Professional Training Program is held Monday to Friday and is comprised of a small group of students to ensure personal attention. You will receive classroom and hands-on experience, business building skills, and have access to the wealth of business savvy provided by your Certified Instructor, Elle Hunter. Earn your certification and become one of the STARS!
After receiving your STAR Certification you will be on the road to a new staging and redesign career. So many new creative careers await you in the areas of retail design, consulting, sales of decorating products, joining an interior decorating or staging firm or starting your own staging and redesign company. An exciting career and following your passion awaits you.
- Styles of Design
- Techniques of Staging & ReDesign
- How to work with challenging room layouts
- Case studies pertaining to actual local projects headed up by Elle
- Business Set-Up Steps & Development Guidelines
- Marketing Strategies
- How to sell yourself without becoming a salesperson
- Consultation procedures
Who should attend
- Anyone with little or without formal training, has a creative flair for décor and a desire in helping others
- Someone who is looking to expand related services (decor & colour) or product sales with this kind of service (e.g. furniture sales, custom draperies, etc.)
- Those looking to delve into their creative side and follow their passion. Wanting to be an entrepreneur and have their own part-time or full-time home staging and redesign business
- You will acquire substantive knowledge in the dynamics and art of staging trends and redesign
- You will obtain the skills and techniques needed to have competitive advantage
- You will become a valued resource to homeowners, real estate agents and developers
“Elle was able to share her talent, passion, and professionalism during this intense 5 day course to provide me with all the practical tools I needed to start my own ReDesign/Staging business. As well as giving me great and thorough theoretical knowledge, I received hands-on experience that was immersive, and prepared me for my re-entry into the business.
I strongly recommend this course for anyone that has been looking for serious and effective training to help re-kindle their love for ReDesign, Staging or Interior Decorating.”
Liz E ~ North Vancouver